Accreditation Is Important
Choosing an accredited school is important to your education. Accreditation signifies that the school has met certain standards of quality in education, so you can feel confident in the value of the education you receive.
Kaplan College in Brownsville, TX is accredited by:
Accrediting Commission of Career Schools
and Colleges (ACCSC)
2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 302
Arlington, VA 22201
Kaplan College, Brownsville, TX campus is approved under the provisions of Title 38, United States Code, to train eligible persons and veterans.
Kaplan College in Brownsville, TX is authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant, alien students.
Student Complaint Policy
The TWC School Code is S2034.
- The School has a certificate of approval from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) to operate a career school or college in the state of Texas. Click here for the School Code.
- The School's programs are approved by the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC). The School is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Students must address their concerns about the School or an educational program by following the grievance process outlined in the School's catalog.
- Students dissatisfied with the School's response to their complaint can file a formal complaint with the TWC, as well as with other relevant agencies or accreditors, if applicable.
- Information on filing a complaint with the TWC can be found on its Career Schools and Colleges Website at http://csc.twc.state.tx.us.
Approvals and Memberships
- Kaplan College, Brownsville campus, is approved and regulated by the:
Texas Workforce Commission
Career Schools and Colleges
101 East 15th Street
Austin, TX 78778-0001
- Kaplan College, Brownsville campus, has received a Certificate of Authorization to operate degree programs from:
Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB)
1200 E. Anderson Lane
Austin, Texas 78752
- Approved by the:
Texas Veterans Commission
P.O. Box 12277
Austin, Texas 78711-2277
Kaplan College, Brownsville campus is a member of the following organizations:
- Better Business Bureau
- Career College Association
- Career Colleges and Schools of Texas
- National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP)